Returned Goods Policy for LENCURA Products
LENCURA is committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Should you need to return goods, please contact LENCURA Customer Service and follow the instructions below.
Procedure for Returned Goods
Returned Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) is required for return of a product. Contact LENCURA Customer Service by fax or telephone to request both an approval to return goods and Returned Merchandise Authorization form. If the return is approved, the RMA form will be provided to the requester via fax. Customer service will provide complete shipping instructions with the RMA form. A completed RMA form must accompany all returns.
Please provide the following information on the RMA form.
- Customer name, street address, account #, and e-mail address
- Product name, NDC#, Quantity and Lot #
- Expiration date and date of purchase
- Reason for return.
LENCURA will accept the following for credit.
- Expired product-not more than 12 months past expiration date.
- Product within 6 (six) months of expiration date
- Minimum partials of 25% of package or greater (where state law requires) by aforementioned parameters
- Product shipped in error on the part of LENCURA , provided the LENCURA Customer Service is notified of the error within 10 days of receipt and within 24 hours for any product shortages. Return shipping charges will be credited.
- Product damaged in transit, provided LENCURA Customer Service is notified within 48 hours of receipt. Return shipping charges will be credited.
- Concealed package damage discovered upon opening, provided LENCURA Customer Service is notified within 14 days of receipt. Return shipping charges will be credited.
The following merchandise is considered non-returnable.
- Product that is returned without the completed RMA form
- Product that has not expired except within 6 (six) months of expiration date
- Product that is more than 12 months past expiration date
- Product not in intact in LENCURA labeled packaging
- Product that is returned by anyone other the original purchaser
- Product that has deteriorated due to improper storage, heat, cold, water, smoke and other
- Product that has been damaged due to fire, flood and other events
Valuation of Returns
- For direct purchase customers, a credit will be issued based upon the lower of the current published price at the time the returned merchandise is received OR the original invoice price.
- Product returned without RMA form will be destroyed without credit.
- Credit is based on the original invoice price using lot numbers.
- Partials will only be credited based on the following calculation using afore mentioned parameters:
- 1-24% = 0%
- 25-49% = 25%
- 50-74% = 50%
- 75-99% = 75%
- Credit will be applied against future orders. Cash will not be issued.
- Transportation charges including insurance are to be prepaid by customer.