If there is one thing that the world already recognizes, it’s that America is in the middle of a cannabis revolution. Hemp oil use in all its variants is finally being recognized for the medicinal qualities and therapeutic benefits that it may offer. That’s why so many products are emerging on the market for the management of pain and other medical conditions.
You’ve Got Many Options for Hemp Oil Use
Our hemp oil products are scientifically designed to provide support and relief for various conditions. People have reported their experience with hemp oil benefits for arthritis, hemp oil for chemotherapy pain, hemp oil benefits for skin, and hemp oil for pain.
Check out some potential benefits, then discuss your options with your healthcare provider:
- Lowers Cholestorol: On Livestrong.com there was a study that was published that stated that hempseed may limit the absorption of dietary cholesterol. This was in "Molecules and Cells" in April 2011.
- Heart Health: According to Farma.health When you are balancing your fatty acid intake this reduces the amount of cholesterol circulating in your arteries and veins. It will allow you to keep your heart and circulatory system in check.
- Chronic Pain: Hemp oil use can be used for those suffering from chronic pain.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: According to the Alzheimer’s Society, studies have examined the use of hemp oil to assist those with Alzheimer’s Disease and its symptoms. There is more research needed to validate the studies, but as CBD is an antioxidant, it can produce immune-balancing effects.
Differences in oils
Cannabis and hemp have both been around for years—thousands of years. It’s important to realize that there are differences between cannabis oil, CBD oil, hemp oil, and hemp seed oil.
Here they are:
- Hemp oil is extracted from the stalk of a hemp plant for its CBD content.
- Hemp seed oil is extracted from hemp seeds and mostly for its fatty acid profile.
- CBD oil: Where cannabis is legal, CBD oil can be made from the whole plant, including the flower. Where it’s illegal, it can only be made from the stalk of the hemp plant.
- Cannabis oil is derived from the cannabis sativa plant. The oil can only be bought in states where cannabis is legal.
Other benefits of hemp oil use
It’s not just pain that hemp oil can provide support for. Hemp oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Very often, hemp oil is used as a moisturizer for the skin to help to alleviate itching, dryness, and irritation.
Studies have also examined the use of hemp oil for elevating your mood and giving you a better chance of feeling lighter throughout the day. Hemp oil use and its myriad of uses speak for themselves, but the sheer range of conditions that it can be used to help is impressive and shouldn’t be discounted.